EXTREME TIMBER FLOORING
Extreme Timber Flooring is a locally owned and operated business catering to floor restoration, sanding and polishing needs of Adelaide, metropolitan Adelaide and surrounding suburbs. Our team has a collective experience of 12+ years in the floor restoration business. This has enabled us to create a strong reputation for ourselves in South Australia, with a multitude of satisfied clients who vouch for our quality workmanship.
WHY CHOOSE US?
What makes us different than our peers in the industry? Why should you choose Extreme Timber Flooring over your neighbourhood sanding and polishing company?
There’s a reason why we are SA’s most trusted floor restoration experts. We are the right fit for your floor sanding or polishing needs if you are looking for:
- No obligation, free quotes for all jobs.
- Superior quality products used for restoring your floors.
- Exceptional workmanship – 100% satisfaction guaranteed, we are that confident of our skill.
- Expertise in trade – we know our job like the backs of our hands.
- End-to-end solutions for floor restoration – from floating timber floors to cork and parquetry floors, we can restore them all.
- Team of highly skilled and fully qualified tradespeople with relevant industry accreditations.
- Locally owned and operated floor restoration specialists – no one does SA better than us.
Over time, wooden flooring will lose its lustre, especially in high traffic areas. It is recommended to get your wooden floors sanded and polished every 7 to 10 years. Sanding restores the colour, enriches the appearance making it look new again.
Extreme Timber Flooring service residential and commercial clients. Click on the links below for our range of timber floor services.
From polyurethane to oil-based to water-based product, our floor sanding finishes are available in varying levels of gloss.
Extreme Timber Flooring specialise in floor polishing for new constructions as well as renovation projects.
Timber Floor Installations
We install all varieties of timber floors including floating timber, pine and the classic jarrah.